Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Weekend Pics

It was quite adorable to see Lara with her baby boy and Jenny with her baby boy.  I can't believe in 9 short months that Grant will be so big!


Luke sure enjoyed crawling around the house.


Peek-a-boo!!!


Grant already has a couple of best friends.  They try to comfort him when he cries and lay by him whenever they get the chance.  I have been impressed by how well Cooper and Luna have adjusted to Grant in the house.  Both of them will try to cover him with kisses at times but by and large give him his space.


Grant is absolutely changing by the day.  I am anxious to hear what his weight is at the Dr's appointment at the end of the week.  Here are a few wide-eyed pics.  He still sleeps like crazy but is definitely spending more time looking at the world around him.


5 comments:

Hetrick family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

Wow, Grant you are changing fast!!

Jen, that second picture of Luke (the black and white one) reminds me of Jed's one school picture--maybe 10th grade!?! He is such a doll!!

Grant, Mommy's milk sure is agreeing with you!

The Fiscus Family said...

Yippee!!!! He's precious :) I think it's cute that Jed thinks his "birth mark" on his cheek is manly!!!! He's a rough & tough little guy already. Pook & I both really enjoyed our stay!!!! That first pic turned out nice & the last one is, by far, one of my favorites of Grant :) Just want to eat him up!!!!!

Fresh-You said...

Ahhh so cute!!!

cristy said...

so very cute! what a bundle of joy! i can you all are very well loved...all of those visitors are evidence!

Heather Law said...

He is really a beautiful baby! I can't believe how wide-eyed he is already.

I can see little bits of Cody and Carly in him. I guess the Law side is coming out.

We love you guys and can't wait to meet Grant!!