Monday, December 7, 2009

Determined, Dedicated, & Tough

Just a few of the qualities Jenny has shown herself to have yet again.  Jenny completed a half-marathon in State College on Sunday.  Dale, Grace, Jenny and Luke made the trip Saturday night and stayed until Sunday.

It was a nice day for the race but quite chilly!

 


Here's Jenny making  a pass at Beaver Stadium right by the finish line.


And the result.....

A FIRST PLACE finish in her age group!!!  Congrats Jen, you did great!

3 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Oh my word, I am freezing just looking at those pictures!!! Brrrrrrr!!! I can tell by those blue lips of yours it was frigid!!

Congratulations on an awesome time and 1st place finish!! you are incredible. Love the bobble head. I am sure the girls were thrilled!!!

Nice photo journalism Jeff!!

The Fiscus Family said...

Awe, you are too kind! Thanks for the sweet post AND a great time visiting...it was most enjoyed! We love you guys~

Hoping for a post full of Grant...missing him lots ;)

The DeMotte Seven said...

Great post Jeff! Thanks so much for the great pictures. I feel like I was there! And, of course, awesome race Jen. You certainly amaze me!!!