This is the Peach Festival Parade in Lewiston. It was a weird day of rain blowing in and out. It really was a fun time, I just didn't get many photos of the day.
Papa Jim came up on the 22nd, (which is Jeff's Birthday) so he could watch the kids because there was a parent only event at Grant's school. Gracie and I baked him cookies instead of having a cake. Papa Jim was nice enough to document it!
I took Gracie to get frozen yogurt because it was the first time she dunked in the bath tub! She has proven to be quite a bugger with water going on her face. We are trying to work on it. And no, she hasn't done it again since!!!!
Papa Jim came up on the 22nd, (which is Jeff's Birthday) so he could watch the kids because there was a parent only event at Grant's school. Gracie and I baked him cookies instead of having a cake. Papa Jim was nice enough to document it!
This was just a shot I got while playing with Gracie in her room. I just love it!!!
I took Gracie to get frozen yogurt because it was the first time she dunked in the bath tub! She has proven to be quite a bugger with water going on her face. We are trying to work on it. And no, she hasn't done it again since!!!!
Just lounging in the pool when it is mid September!
Our annual Light the Night walk was September 29th this year. It looked like it was going to rain but we got real lucky and ended up having a great night.











No comments:
Post a Comment