Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Grant's New Bike

It has been a busy few months and unfortunately we haven't been keeping up with the blog.  Thankfully my Spring semester is over and I have quite a bit more time to get things done.  I'll take the next few days to get this blog up to date.

Grant wanted to get out his bike as soon as the snow started to melt in March.  When he did, we realized just how much he had grown.  I wish I had a pic of him on his old bike but he kinda looked like one of those clown's at the circus.  He really wanted a new orange bike and lucky for him, his cousin Luke was ready to get rid of an orange bike.  This is his first time riding it and he absolutely loved it.  You may also notice that he has a new helmet...mine!  He outgrew his!




No comments: