Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sick, Sick, Sick

Unfortunately all 4 of us have been sick over the course of the past 2 weeks.  Grant and I were the first to get the bug and are pretty much all healthy now.  Lara and Grace got sick a bit later and are still fighting it but getting better by the day.  Here are some of my favorite pics from our sick 2 weeks.

Aside from her cold, Gracie is doing great.  She is sleeping good, eating good, and is quite alert.



A sick Gracie


Since Grant has been sick he has spent a little more time than usual in front of the tv.

He is still such a great big brother.

Here he is giving Grace her beddy (made by Aunt Jenny) for the first time.  After giving it to her he went and got his beddy and exclaimed,"I love it, I love it, I love MY beddy."  He definitely does love his beddy which was also made by Aunt Jenny.

Here he is with a couple of his buddies.  And yes, we are aware that our boy needs a haircut. 

This is our first family "hike".  Not much of a hike as we barely made it off of the blacktop but fun nonetheless.  

    
Lastly, just a few pics of Gracie and me.  In the one you get a much better idea of her size.

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

Just as I was about to remind you it has been 2 weeks....you post!! YAY!! Awww...sick Gracie is so sad, but the other shots are so sweet. I see a lot of Lara in this little sweetie! Grant looks like just the doting brother we knew he would be. Hope you are all better soon!! Love you guys! Thanks for the update!