Here are a few pics from around our house this past week. Grant is really loving his little sister and always wants to kiss her. Gracie is eating great and putting on weight. Grant got a little sick this week and just couldn't sleep last night. He kept saying, "Daddy, turn up the heat....it's sooooo cold!" Eventually I went upstairs and laid in bed with him. Today he is feeling much better and went straight to bed on his own. Gracie got spoiled and slept in bed with us her first few nights home from the hospital but last night spent the night in her crib. She is a pretty good sleeper and often sleeps 3 or 4 hours straight at night.
Bath Time...of course big brother wanted to help.

Here is a cute one of Grant playing trains with Grace.
Lara and I haven't been the only ones excited to take pictures of our little girl.
Unfortunately he outgrew our little Sony Cybershot pretty quick.
We also had more excitement at our house this week because it was Lara's Birthday!
3 comments:
Wow! What a week. Too much adorable-ness to even comment on. Grace's eyes!! Grant (all of him, always)!! That second picture down...he looks like Mama!!! :) The family shot---you look perfect as a foursome!! Grace has already grown a lot....those shots with her eyes open are precious! Thanks for getting pictures up! We love them!! Happy Birthday Lara---can't imagine a more perfect way to spend it!
I'm glad the first week went well. Your family is so cute! Grant and Grace look a lot alike to me. Grant is adorable with that camera and the trains. He seems to be the perfect big brother.
Oh...I have to say that I am not only impressed but in complete shock that I got a birth announcement before Grace was even a week old! I live across the country! How is that possible? You Laws have a house full of over-achievers. Incredible. (All the pink on the announcement makes me want a little girl!)
Love see the pictures she is just adorable.....and I knew Grant would be a great big brother let's hope it continues when she starts dating from Uncle Bob and Aunt Gale
Post a Comment