I am a little over 3 months pregnant and feeling good. We have had a few Dr.'s appointments and everything is great. Here is the first glimpse of the little one that's due Jan. 29!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is super exciting news! I love the picture. What a cute idea. :) Grant is a lucky little boy to be getting a baby brother or sister this January.
:) I LOVE the "WE ARE..." announcement. I can hear the stadium yelling with you ;) How excited we all are for Grant's new little sibling. You guys are amazing parents!! He/She has no idea how lucky they are!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you 3 =) I'm glad that you're feeling great so far! Are you going to find out the sex this time? Or wait again? The Hetrick clan just keeps on getting bigger and bigger and bigger =)
So exciting!!!! Congrats!!! I just love how you guys BOTH write this blog -- it's so nice :) I can look to yours and Amy's to see how Jenny is doing too! I hope you are feeling pretty well Lara -- racing pregnant -- you're hard-core! Take care!
Hi Jeff, Lara and Grant!.....After talking to Jonathan today...I went on to The Law Family blog....love it! And so happy for you all on the wonderful baby news!!!!...Sending hugs to you all!!! Wishing you a great time in Maine!....Wish Lily , Leo and I could of made the trip....although, we will be in Penn State on Sept 24th-25th and would love to visit with you....let us know. We are meeting family for the game that day....we could visit you before the game!?.....And I must say...the photography on your blog is amazing!!!! Hope all is well! Love, Carolyn
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is super exciting news! I love the picture. What a cute idea. :) Grant is a lucky little boy to be getting a baby brother or sister this January.
Glad you are feeling well.
:) I LOVE the "WE ARE..." announcement. I can hear the stadium yelling with you ;) How excited we all are for Grant's new little sibling. You guys are amazing parents!! He/She has no idea how lucky they are!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you 3 =) I'm glad that you're feeling great so far! Are you going to find out the sex this time? Or wait again? The Hetrick clan just keeps on getting bigger and bigger and bigger =)
So exciting!!!! Congrats!!! I just love how you guys BOTH write this blog -- it's so nice :) I can look to yours and Amy's to see how Jenny is doing too! I hope you are feeling pretty well Lara -- racing pregnant -- you're hard-core! Take care!
Hi Jeff, Lara and Grant!.....After talking to Jonathan today...I went on to The Law Family blog....love it! And so happy for you all on the wonderful baby news!!!!...Sending hugs to you all!!! Wishing you a great time in Maine!....Wish Lily , Leo and I could of made the trip....although, we will be in Penn State on Sept 24th-25th and would love to visit with you....let us know. We are meeting family for the game that day....we could visit you before the game!?.....And I must say...the photography on your blog is amazing!!!!
Hope all is well! Love, Carolyn
Post a Comment