Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trains

Our little boy is mildly obsessed with trains and unfortunately, he doesn't have any to play with.  I suppose that I shouldn't have been surprised to see his creation when I walked outside.



Yep, he was yelling train and toot-toot!  Shortly after we took this pic we went to DelGrosso's Amusement Park where he really got to ride one.  We had to pry him from the seat and he nearly cried that we couldn't stay on it longer.  Although not great, I took a few pics on my cell phone to capture the moment.

2 comments:

Hetrick family said...

I can't get over that the little bugger made his own train!! :) So sweet! He needs a train table. He'd lose his mind!

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

So, they make these Thomas the Train toys.....they're HUGE. Big enough for the kids to ride on. There's a track that goes in a circle. The train is battery operated and the kids can just ride it around and around and around =) I've often thought that I should get one for Brock (he too is hugely obsessed with trains) but they're like $350. Yikes. You should shop around for some deals. He would LOVE it!