Here are just a few pics of some of the little ones that were there.
We went camping at Lara's family's property along the river after the reunion. It was a beautiful night to camp. The next day we hiked and played in the river. Grant held up for most of the hike. As we were nearing the end I kept hearing, "ALLLLL DONE", from the backpack.
As you can see by this pic, I am glad that we didn't bring the kayaks! Although it was deeper in a few spots, we saw plenty of canoeists walking.
The dogs enjoyed getting to run around. Cooper was completely worn out. Luna showed that she is no house dog and that she enjoys the great outdoors.
Grant definitely enjoyed the trip. He always says, "moon", and gets so excited to see it and the stars ("twinkles"). Lara and I realized he almost never sees them because he is in bed at 7:30. In the morning the crayfish were everywhere. Grant called them "crabs" which I thought was a pretty good guess.
1 comment:
I can't get over that group shot. Only Fifi and a few babies not looking!! Wow.
The camping pictures are great too. I can't get over how much Grant is growing and TALKING. We sure enjoyed having him here last weekend. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment