Cuteness anyone???I could eat HIM up!!!
Ditto, Jen.I was going to say I'll pass on the corn, but I'll take a side of Grant.Man he is a looker!!! Those eyes....
Love it! This photo and Grant especially!...and also corn on the cob :)This reminds me Jen - that yes Nick had a potato - he laughed when I offered, but also enjoyed!
It must run in the family because my kids are CRAZY for corn! So cute, I think I'll refer to him as ole' blue eyes...adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cuteness anyone???
I could eat HIM up!!!
Ditto, Jen.
I was going to say I'll pass on the corn, but I'll take a side of Grant.
Man he is a looker!!! Those eyes....
Love it! This photo and Grant especially!...and also corn on the cob :)
This reminds me Jen - that yes Nick had a potato - he laughed when I offered, but also enjoyed!
It must run in the family because my kids are CRAZY for corn!
So cute, I think I'll refer to him as ole' blue eyes...adorable!
Post a Comment