Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Love You Samuel Noah Hetrick!!!

On Sunday we got to meet baby Hetrick #4.  Samuel joined the family on Saturday at 4:01pm.  He is just a doll.  Here are just a few pictures from our visit.  Way to go Amy and Ian, your family is just perfect now!!!! 

4 comments:

The Fiscus Family said...

You got some great pics of Sammy...he's such a precious newborn!! Amy's gonna love these!

Grant looks even bigger in these photos than he did when we were there?!

I've got the best nephews around :)

Anonymous said...

Babies everywhere! He is gorgeous...congrats Amy!
Heather

Hetrick family said...

Aww...you did get some great pictures. Thank you so much for coming up (what an adventure that trip proved to be!). Sammy so appreciated all of his family rushing to meet him. And we really appreciated all the food and diapers that you all left my house stocked with. We are so so lucky.
Hope you can see his footprint kit soon. It is darling!

Fresh-You said...

Love the ones with Sam and Grant, and the baby boys and their mamas!

Amy, Sammy is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Lara, Jenny told me about the gift incident - CRAZY! - I CANNOT believe it was there AND unharmed! Yikes! Only in those middle of no where parts I guess :) ...one of the many benefits I suppose :)