Friday, July 30, 2010

Look what our big boy is doing now!!

Grant is on the go!!  The days of me putting him on the floor with a basket of toys and him being content is already long gone.  He is now crawling towards the door to get shoes and trying to reach for things on the steps.  I can't believe how fast it all goes!!

2 comments:

The Fiscus Family said...

Are you kidding me????...pulling himmself to a stand already????? I was shocked to see him crawling on Sunday & now this!!! I guess he's figuring things out fast...or else he's bound & determined to go after what he wants (both admirable qualities, I might add)!!
Way to go, Grant!!!!

Thanks for the action shot sequence you put together...made me feel like I was there for it!

Hetrick family said...

What an accomplishment!! I would fall over dead if my 8 month old tried this. We are still at the "SITTING" phase for another month or too at this point! Wow!! Congrats big guy---chubby AND capable. I am impressed!!!