Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Day in the Life of Grant

First I start out the day with some cheerios.

Then I play with my pets.

Rock out the Mohawk for the afternoon.

Remind me again why this camera is still in my face?!?!

Spend some time in the pool...

and a little time adoring daddy.

Then some time to myself to reflect on the great day.

4 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Looks like a perfect way to spend a day.

You forgot...feast on booba. But I suppose Lara wouldn't be to down on that picture :)

Grant...you are too much and that camera face is a riot!

Fresh-You said...

What a cool post! He's such a sweetie!

The Fiscus Family said...

We want to spend the day with you, Grant!!!

Thanks for another good laugh over that silly face of yours :) That photo of you & Kilo is so darn sweet & your boobies are killin' me!!!!!

Sorry we missed you today! Lots of love to you :)

Hetrick family said...

hahaha...I showed Ian this post today and all he could say was "LOOK AT HIS BOOBIES!!!!"