Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Camping at Forget-Me-Not

This weekend was spent at Forget-Me-Not (Lara's family's property along the Clarion River).  The Hetrick crew was missed but we had a blast.

We spent lots of time sitting around the campfire...

 lots of time playing in the river...

and what little time was left we spent sleeping!!!

It was Grant's first ever camping trip and he did great.  He took good naps and slept good at night.  He seemed to enjoy watching the fire and being with so much of his family.  On Sunday Lara and I took a drive to Clarks Mills to visit my Dad and also to stop by my Mom's grave.  It was a perfect day and a great visit.   


While there we gave Grant a sippy cup for the first time and he seemed to know what to do with it.

We had a great weekend and are so happy we got to visit with everyone.

3 comments:

Hetrick family said...

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget me not looks as great as ever!! So sad I missed it!!!

My little Tank sure is getting BIG!! I can't get over it!!! Our paths will cross soon, one way or another because I need to catch up!

Great pictures Jeff. You choked me up with Grant at your mom's grave. She is so proud of you all...I know it!!!

cristy said...

What a wonderful weekend with the family. Beautiful photos all around. You sure did a great job of capturing it all. The kids look like they had the time of their lives!

The Fiscus Family said...

Awe, that was good times! You certainly did capture some great memories....let's all do it again soon!!!