For those of you regulary checking our blog to get baby news, I thought I would let you know the little girl/guy seems to be enjoying mommy's tummy. So far nothing happening this weekend. Although, Lara decided to do some baking tonight. That is quite odd for her, maybe some maternal instincts kicking in?!
3 comments:
Well, the good news here is that Baby Law has NOW allowed the following to remain eligible for the $25 gift card:
ALL PREVIOUS ENTRANTS!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
We all missed the birthdate....so now, by default, everyone is included again & we'll go by sex, then birthweight, & length.....closest to the birthdate will be the tie-breaker, if necessary.
Again, Good luck to us all (especially Lara!!!!!)
WOOOO HOOOO!!!
I would have sacrificed my chance at the gift card for Lara to not be late, but if she is going to be late anyway...
then I am HAPPY to be back in the running :) (Sorry Toot!)
Thanks for the update Jeff.
This is SOOOOO MUCH worse than waiting on Soph and Pook!!! These extra couple days make such a difference!!! --Probably don't have to tell you, right?!?!
XOXO
Hope all is well. Lara looks GREAT! Good for her for going strong! I love the scubs! Those are the cutest I've seen! Looking forward to the updates!
Post a Comment