Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boy

oh boy is it tough waiting on this baby.  

Gotcha, just for a second, didn't I?

6 comments:

cristy said...

now you're just playing dirty...

Hetrick family said...

Holy crap I almost had a heart attack!!

That was wrong.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wrong!!!!

(But now that my pulse is returning to normal and I can smile about it, clever Jeffy...very clever!!)

Hetrick family said...

And hey...I just thought of something. Remember when I posted "IT'S A GIRL!!" after my ultrasound (but I was talking about the McBride's baby??)....Well--Sophia WAS A GIRL, so MAYBE this is a premonition and Lara IS having a BOY?!?!?!?!?


or maybe not.

Fresh-You said...

We're watching from Ohio too, so thanks for posting! Good luck and God bless! Maybe Baby Law is already here! Hope so! Lara, you are looking beautiful! Jeff, I'm sure that has a lot to do with you!

The Fiscus Family said...

Good one!!!!

;)


NOT cool, but I'm still holding out for the REAL news!!!!!

The Laws said...

Sorry, I guess that's what happens when I'm locked up in my office for a week trying to crank out a grant proposal. :)

Colleen- Thanks for the message. You always leave such sweet comments.