Here are the two marathoners at dinner after the race. Somehow still walking around and holding children!
And here they are finally getting to relax and take it easy in the hot tub at the hotel. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lara and I are so proud of you and amazed by you!!!
After those festivities we traveled to Johnstown, OH to visit Jason, Heather, Cody & Carly. It is always great to see you guys and although it was a short visit we really enjoyed it. I wished we lived closer so we could spend more saturdays drinking beer and watching football.
Who is this baby? Carly has grown up so much since we saw her last.
Cody was a ham as always and is as cute as ever.
3 comments:
hahaha....I hadn't heard about the ticket :)
It was a great weekend.
And, you're right, Carly is unrecognizable!! Love her beefy cheeks :)
Very nice and thoughtful post Jeff. I am sure Jenny will appreciate it. Thanks for all of the help over the weekend too.
Ditto to Jed's comment :) I do appreciate that! So glad you came & thanks a million to you both for helping with the kids ALL day! It really meant a lot to have you there :) I love you!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! Hope you have yourselves a fun night!!!
Post a Comment