Thursday, August 8, 2019

End of July

July was a busy month.  Grant did great with his expander.  Besides being a bit frustrated trying to eat with it on day 1, he has done really well.  In mid July the kids did tennis lessons together through the Grand Island rec dept and they also did a nature camp.  It was Grant's second year doing both those and Gracie's first. 

These are bird feeders that the kids made as part of a competition at nature camp.


After nature camp, Lara and the kids went to Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jed's to house sit while they were at the beach.  I was there for the weekend but then had to go back to NY to teach.  On Thursday, I stopped at my research site on the way back down to PA where I stayed with everybody until I had to head back to my research site on Sunday.  I was driving our 1995 Saturn the whole time and that is the longest trip it has been on in awhile.  Thankfully, no troubles as it turned over 254,000 miles!





A big plus this year was getting to enjoy the Fiscus' new pool.  (pics to come)

Then the following week (after teaching Mon and Tues), it was off to Maine for our annual friend vacation.  













No comments: