Today was Grant's first day of kindergarten. He woke up a bit earlier than usual ~6:45am, but he was happy because it gave him time to watch a little tv before getting ready for school. I made him homemade blueberry muffins at his request. He was nervous for school and especially worried about how long he would be there. He fought getting ready, but finally did. He fought getting his picture taken, but finally relented. The bus driver was so nice. As he pulled up, he yelled out the window,"Hey Grant, you are going to have a good day." Lara and a bus aide helped him get on the bus. He kept saying he wanted one more hug and finally the aide had to pull him away. Lara and I are anxious for the bus to drop him back off at home and hear all about his day.
Yesterday Lara made Grant veggie pizza and macaroni and cheese for dinner. She let him pick anything he wanted. Tonight I think we will fire up the grill after he gets home.


No comments:
Post a Comment