Sunday, May 31, 2015

Class of 2028

Grant had kindergarten orientation on May 19th.  He was excited to do it until the day of it and then he was a bit nervous.  He fussed a bit as we walked in the cafeteria and was hesitant to go with the teacher.  After we got his name tag on, the teacher took his hand and walked him to his classroom as Lara and I went to the gym.  When we met back up, the teacher told us that he did great and Grant said that he had fun.


We all took a bus ride together after his time in the classroom.  Grant loved it and thought it was like an amusement park ride.  He is now quite excited for kindergarten.


Grant, we are so proud of you and can't wait to see how great you will do in kindergarten.

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

I am positive after orientation he will do just fine. Clint completely broke down hen he had to leave me at orientation and he loves school. I mean he didn't want to miss a day of 1st grade. #perfectattendance