Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We've got lots to post but thought it best to get our Halloween pics up ASAP.  We had a great time trick-or-treating tonight.  We walked to our 2 closest neighbors houses and then drove and parked in a nice neighborhood and went house to house.  The kids loved it and both filled their buckets with candy.  Gracie didn't hesitate to grab candy from anyone and was a little upset when we stopped her from eating it at home.  She has a bit more of a sweet tooth than her brother.  Originally Grant said that he wasn't going to go trick-or-treating, he "had work to do downstairs."  About an hour before it was time to go he had a change of heart and got excited.  After we went to a few houses I said to him aren't you glad you decided to trick-or-treat.  His response was, "yea, I am having fun but I don't need candy."  I think they both enjoyed the night but Gracie was all smiles and absolutely loved it.









No comments: