As soon as we got here Jeff has been talking about taking the train to the Zoo. He really wanted to go the weekend before his birthday but we had just gotten all our stuff the Thursday before and I really thought we should use that weekend for unpacking. So it worked out perfectly that we ended up going ON his birthday. We took the train there, which for Grant could have been the whole day. He did enjoy the Zoo and Grace was very interested in everything we were seeing too.
This was the start to our day. It was quite chilly and this is the face Grant usually gives me when I ask him to smile.
I loved watching Grace looking at all the animals!!!!
This bear was SO active!! It was so neat to see.
After a long, fun day this is how Gracie fell asleep. She couldn't have given Daddy a better birthday gift!!
3 comments:
Oh my.
First of all...those are the nicest looking animals I have ever seen in a zoo.
Secondly...those kids!!!! So cute! GRACIE DOES LOOK SOOOO BIG!! '
Warms my heart to see her sleeping in Fifi's jammies. Her face in that last one is too perfect.
Happy Birthday Jeffy!!
Guess what??
I just found your addressed, stamped, bday card on my counter under "my pile."
Nice.
I am sorry :(
p.s. Has she taken to Grant's Taggie?
No, she usually has her own but Grant's was the closest and he was in the tub.
Post a Comment