Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Clint!!!

Clint turned 5 this past weekend and we traveled to Waterford to celebrate.  We had such a great time.  Happy 5th Clint!




 Fifi and Grant were pretty cute.  At one point they came walking across the yard together hand-in-hand.   

Here are the youngest and the oldest cousins of the family.

Amy and Ian bought an awesome blowup water slide.  Here Ella is cooling herself off with the attached water gun.  It was a big slide and I was surprised that Grant had the courage to go down it by himself. 
Our little boy is all boy these days.  At Clint's party his favorite things were this jeep and a nerf gun.  

Here's Aim with her little boy.  I can't believe how big Sammy is getting.
 




This must be the 2 and 3 year old table.

Gracie Marie is such a sweetie these days.  She is full of smiles and giggles and I don't think she fussed all day at the party.



Thanks for inviting us to such a great party Amy & Ian.  It was a very nice break from writing!  Grant had a great time and didn't want to come home (Lara and I wanted to stay too!).

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

Aww...such great pictures, as always! I love the ones of Grace, and Sam. Especially love that my little BOY is willing to rock his big sister's hat. He and Clint are much the same in this way. It was a really fun party! We were so glad you were able to take a PhD break and attend! xoxo