As is tradition, we spent this past weekend camping on Lara's family's property along the Clarion river. We had a blast and I am putting in a few pics of the fun. It was Gracie's first camping trip and she was an angel. Grant has been asking to go camping and kayaking forever. He even pretends to put a kayak on his toy trucks when he is playing. He and I (along with Lara's brother, Jeff, and his son, Ryan) went on a nice float for over an hour down the river. It was such a fun trip.
Here's a cool picture of a spider eating a butterfly! Crazy!
1 comment:
I can't believe I didn't get ONE picture of your kids from the weekend. I only had my camera out 2 times though. I will be stealing these to add to my post. It was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment