Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grace Marie

Grace was born today, 1/24, at 9:39 am.  She weighed 7lbs 15.5 ozs and was 20 inches long.  Both baby and mommy are healthy and doing well.  Here are just a few quick pics of are new bundle of joy.  Many more pics will follow in the coming days.



6 comments:

Hetrick family said...

We love you so much Grace!! Welcome to our family! :)

cristy said...

Hooray! She is beautiful. I couldn't help but to think she looked like Grant in the top picture. Congrats!

mom said...

So happy for you! She is beautiful and I agree, in the top picture she does look like Grant.

Peg said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! Gram and I are really excited and very happy for the three of you.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Congrad to you guys and Grant for having a baby sister....I'm sure he will be a great big brother from Uncle Bob and Aunt Gale

carolyn farrell said...

so happy for you!!!!...keep the photos coming!!!! You are so blessed to have two beautiful children! Looking forward to meet Grace!!!