Sunday, May 1, 2011

Henry Pics for Amy

I told you I would get these posted a few days ago and I'm now just doing it.  Here's the walk through of Henry's surgery day...
Henry in his cage before surgery

This is Henry's surgery room

Henry getting prepped for surgery

Henry in surgery

Henry just coming out of his anesthesia

So that was basically his day.  I have some more photos that I can give to you if you want them, I just thought this was a good run down.  Talk to you soon. 

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

You are the best dog caretaker EVER!! I can't believe you documented his day so well!! He looks SO Henry in the cage picture. Sitting there with his legs crossed, as always!! It actually looked better than I thought. I am anxious for Tuesday though to see what they think about it coming open! :( Hopefully we don't have to do this again anytime soon!! Thank you SO SO SO much, Lara!! You don't even know how much I appreciate this!!!