Thursday, February 24, 2011

¡Viva Mexico!

I just got back from a trip to Mexico with a couple of friends I have had since middle school.  We left the wives and kids behind (Thanks Lara, Mandy, and Carolyn!!!) and headed to Cancun.  The trip was in celebration of Cam's upcoming nuptials.  We used to call ourselves friends by geographic convenience.  Well, the geography isn't quite so convenient these days.  I am glad that we still find time to get together.  By and large I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  It was beautiful everyday and included a lot of fun in the sun.  The trip was a blast.  It was rough being away from the family for 6 days but made it extra-special when I got to be with them again.  Magnifico! Magnifico! Magnifico!

3 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

OMG, where do I sign up?!?!? That looks amazing! Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Hetrick family said...

WOW!!!

More beautiful than I was even imagining!!! You have the best wife in the world. She was so happy for you when she was here. Not even a twinge of bitterness :)

I'm glad you and the boys had a great trip. And I'm really glad I got to spend time with your 2 favorite people while you did. I miss Lara's brutal honesty and awesome perspective. I need a dose of that more often. Thanks for coming, Toot!! Love you!!!

The Fiscus Family said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, JEFF???!!! Certainly doesn't look scary, does it Lara? :) Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Emma said, "whoa, look at all these pretty spots....it looks like Hawaii"!

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves & I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for the preview...hope to see more photos too!