I'm getting a little behind so I thought I would post just a few pics of our boy. Grant is really getting better and better at walking. Yesterday we had him out in the snow for the fist time. I'm pretty sure he loved it! Enjoy
Our little moon man!!!
3 comments:
Aww!! SO stinkin' cute! He is looking SO big, and so old :( He is quickly leaving the baby stage behind and becoming a little boy!
Soon he is going to be doing everything that Pook and Fif do--so crazy how fast it happens.
I love the snow pictures! His grin is priceless!
His mouth in the second picture reminds me all the world of Sophia. She does the same thing with her lips while concentrating! :) CUTE!
"On The Move"....he's not kidding!!!! Look at him trying to open doors too! he abandoned his crawling ways fast :) LOVE him all bundled up & that big cheesy grin of his!!!!
Post a Comment