Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He cuddles & kisses,
plays with the dishes,
and is always cute as can be!

Can't believe he's so sweet,
makes us feel so complete,
our beautiful, wonderful, Grant! 

 He just turned one,
the party was fun,
it was a turkey-laden occasion.

Our thanksgiving boy,
enjoyed more than one toy.
It was quite the celebration.
 
 

4 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Happy Birthday Big G!!!!

His birthday was just like him--super cute. Nice work with your first birthday party! It was REALLY fun!!

The DeMotte Seven said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I can't believe how big he looks! And I really see Nate in his eyes. So great to see you over break, Lara!

The Fiscus Family said...

Cute post w/ the rhyme & all :) LOVE the first photo! Ella & I loved cuddling your sweet boy some on his b-day!

What a fun turkey party! We enjoyed the pre-party prep. & everything turned out pefectly. I'm glad the b-day boy enjoyed his day...along with everyone else! Happy 1st Birthday, Buddy!

ps. I'm gonna have to have a party there sometime :) My b-day picture backgrounds are filled with hideous wallpaper, & personalized wall-art on wallpaper backing..............

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

Wow! That year flew by! Happy Birthday Grant! He is as cute as ever and that turkey party was adorable! I love all of your pictures. They are really professional looking! Keep 'em coming!