This weekend was a full one. It started with Nate celebrating his 3rd birthday. Lisa did so great putting together a party perfect for a little boy. Then we were off to Cuyahoga Valley National Park to watch Jenny run her 3rd marathon!
Nate's construction cake was awesome!!! It was a GREAT party for everyone!
On Sunday morning we started our journey to Ohio at 4am to see Jenny run in her 3rd marathon. I am happy to report that our vehicle did NOT let us down and we had a smooth trip! The leaves were beautiful and it was a great place and time of year to have a race.
Jenny did amazing! She finished with her best marathon time yet and a 2nd place women's finish!!! It certainly took a lot of hardwork and effort to get from here...
to here in 3 hours and 16 minutes.
We followed Jenny around the course, jumping in our car driving from location to location, throughout the race. As it ended up we saw her about every 4 miles or so. Here are two of her youngest and cutest spectators.
Congratulations, Jenny, on a well-deserved 2nd place finish. Thanks so much for giving us another fun-filled day packed full of excitment and inspiration.
As I mentioned the location of the race was beautiful! Here are a few of our other favorite pics from the day.
3 comments:
Awesome pictures Jeff!! It is so nice that Jen has a photo journalist to travel the marathon circuit with her!!! She looks so teeny tiny at the start surrounded by all those men. I am almost scared for her. Then I realize--this is Jen--that chick is going to beat about 1/2 those guys! :)
It was a really fun weekend. Ian and I were bummed to miss the race, but Liv had a nice party with her Hetrick family too. And Nathan's party was SO much fun. The PERFECT fall day!
Thanks for the great post. I felt like I was there!!
Great photos all around!!! First I've seen of the b-day boy & his party....looks like tons of fun for everyone :) What a super cake, too!!!!
Many, many, MANY thanks for all of your help at the race & all of your love & support along this
26.2...it truly means the world to me :) You really captured the race & scenery with these amazing photos!!! It was awesome that you were able to cheer me on so often....I can't wait to see all of the pics!!!
Just have to add that you really got some beautiful shots of Grant with each of you! Love you all!!!
LOVE all of the pictures! Thanks so much for posting these...it makes me feel like I was there. Isn't it so inspiring to be there? I loved the Akron marathon. Can't wait for Boston! Grant is getting so big. Really looking forward to seeing all of you guys again soon!
Post a Comment