We went to visit Amy and Ian last Sunday and had a great time. We got some Sammy time and Grant really got into playing with the kids! I even got to go down memory lane when we went to the Boro to pick up a pizza. Of course I drove through campus for a little reminiscing. We had a great visit guys!! Thanks for such a nice day!
3 comments:
Awww...GREAT PICTURES!!! (I NEED a camera like yours!)
It was SUCH a nice visit!! Thank you so so much for making the long drive just to watch football and eat pizza with us :)
My kids really enjoyed their time with Grant. He sure has changed into a big boy. They loved that he played with them this time.
Alivia asked, "How did Grant get bigger, but Sophia didn't grow?" I think they were really confused that he seems to have caught up with her :)
AND...we forgot a family picture. Bummer. Maybe at Sissy's party?!
Looks like it was super fun! Grant has turned into a big boy!!! Love all the pictures:)
I was gonna say....Soph and Grant look like the same age!!!! So cute of all of them playing :) What a nice day!
Post a Comment