A Dor A Ble!!! Such a cutie. Makes me say, "Awwww" every time I see him! Thanks for the card. Can't wait to see you guys soon!Bon
Aww...what a cutie patootie!!!! I am waiting for the picture of him on the lion statue. You know...the one EVERY alumni has :):)We love and miss you, you little nittany lion!!He is really really looking older. Such a little boy!
We Are...IN LOVE :)
He is sooooo cute! Thank you guys for the card! Ben can't wait to run (probably!) around with Grant at some future race! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A Dor A Ble!!! Such a cutie. Makes me say, "Awwww" every time I see him! Thanks for the card. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Bon
Aww...what a cutie patootie!!!! I am waiting for the picture of him on the lion statue. You know...the one EVERY alumni has :):)
We love and miss you, you little nittany lion!!
He is really really looking older. Such a little boy!
We Are...
IN LOVE :)
He is sooooo cute! Thank you guys for the card! Ben can't wait to run (probably!) around with Grant at some future race! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment