Monday, August 16, 2010

cardboard box = FUN!

You just can't beat a big cardboard box for some good times.  After unwrapping his new car seat from the box we collapsed it and were waiting for garbage night.  A few days later Jeff thought to put it up for Grant to use as a little tunnel/house.  Let me just say this cardboard box has now been sitting in our living room for about a month now.  Not too thrilled about that but I just can't take it away from Grant.  As you can see he loves it!! 

3 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Chunky little doll face!!

He keeps getting cuter!!I can't wait to see him after the birth of #4!! :)

I also love the little window cut outs! :)

Fresh-You said...

Very cute posts! Your little boy is so very cute! Grant is a little Gerber baby:) You two are such old pros at parenting ... must be all the practice with so many nieces and nephews. Have a great day/night!

The Fiscus Family said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!!!! that second picture is awesome :) He looks thrilled!