Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Face

This is the face I got the other day when trying to get a smile out of Grant.  I agree buddy, the fake sneeze is getting a little old, I'll work on some new material.  :)

Grant is starting to sit up by himself.  This week he started playing with this wood barn/shape sorter and he loves it.  Notice the strategically placed pillows.  He sometimes gets a little excited and falls to the floor.

If Grant is on the floor he is sure to have at least one of his animal buddies with him.  They are all very sweet to him.

Cooper may look a little funny but he seems to enjoy his lack of hair.  Last weekend Lara shaved him to keep him a little cooler (& to keep a little more hair out of the house).

6 comments:

The DeMotte Seven said...

OMG, that first picture is SO CUTE!!! What a little sweetheart! Can't wait to see you guys at the next birthday!!!

cristy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! So cute!

Hetrick family said...

Ahhh. Grant you are too much!!! Coop you look a little embarrassed with your new do. I won't be giving henry that cut:). Haha. I can't wait to hold grant at the 4th, unless we meet at the titusville hospital first:)

The Fiscus Family said...

Too cute for words!!!! He does seem to be loving that shape sorter and his hairy (or hairless) playmates....such a sweet photo of him with Cooper :)

allison said...

That's a beautiful baby if I ever saw one!! He really couldn't get any cuter!

Hetrick family said...

I just had to tell you... Sophia's toes were my favorite part of that post :) Glad someone else noticed them too!