We have lots of state parks in the area and decided to head out to one we had never visited. Penn Roosevelt State Park seemed like it had been forgotten about 20 years ago! It was slightly dilapidated but the great thing about it was that it was off the beaten path and no one was there. The other nice thing is that the PA Mid-State trail runs right through it. So, we put Grant in the backpack and went for a good hike. Our little boy seemed to love it!
Mountain Laurel was blooming everywhere and made the hike that much more beautiful.
We love hiking and it was a great place to hike...and the tick that I found buried in my leg Monday morning, well that was just a reminder of the good day we had the day before! :)
4 comments:
Awww!! Great pictures!! I can't get over Grants arms and legs!! He is such a boofer. He sweet smile is just precious too. Lara, you are looking great!!! Love the shot of you and Grant, and your last family picture is so perfect--even if Grant is hiding behind his hat!! How did you get your dogs to look?! Miss you guys--hope to catch up with you today!
ps. I hope you checked all the way into all that boys rolls for ticks too--yikes!!!
Grant is luscious! He doesn't seem to mind that backpack at all! I agree with Amy -- Cute shot of Lara & Grant! You look great! Also, how did you get the dogs to look? I can't even get Pete to look at a camera.
I'm pretty sure we got lucky but maybe it had something to do with a blinking light on the camera when it is on a timer. I'm not sure but we'll take it!!
Sure looks like Grant was enjoying his view! I don't blame him :) Bet that a was a fun day! Great photos of you all & the scenery!
Post a Comment