Last month at Grant's 4 month appointment we found out that he weighed 17 lbs 3 oz and was 26 3/4" long. I think the Dr. said he is now in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. So he is actually on the charts. The Dr. said if he stays this big of a boy he will be 6'2" as an adult. Lara and I are thinking, given our stature, he is most likely going to level out in the coming months.
Grant is now big enough to enjoy being in an exersaucer.
He started eating rice cereal and loves it!
He is obsessed with his toes. He's always bending
over to see them or putting them up by his face.
Yesterday we decided to take Grant to the park in Bellefonte just a few minutes from our house.
We fed the ducks and geese and Grant seemed to watch them quite a bit.
3 comments:
Wow Grant...big changes for you!!! I can't believe you are ON the charts!! I beg to differ, Beefy :)
Your new exersaucer looks super-fun. I'm glad the rice cereal is agreeing with you, and I want to bite your thighs in that picture of you holding your toes.
I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy took you to the duck park. Isn't that place amazing?!?! It was so great to see you (quickly) this weekend. I loved holding you.
Cute pictures, as always! I love the rice cereal picture & the one with the toes. He sure is a big boy!
I remember when Pook found his toes...isn't that the cutest?
Grant, you are somehow even cuter covered in rice cereal and I'm jealous of that new exersaucer of yours!!!!!!
Post a Comment