The birthday girl had an adorable jewelry box cake (for her jewelry themed party).
The great weather allowed for some fun outdoor activities and it seemed like this party had a little bit of everything.
A Bounce House
Truck & Tractor Races
An Easter Egg Hunt
A plethora of cute kids. Here are just a few of them.
But don't be fooled, this party wasn't all fun and games.
There was serious competition on the B-ball court...
and deep converstaions on the driveway.
And most serious of all, the finding of ones true love!
Thanks for the great party Jenny and Jed!!! It looks like everyone had a blast. We definitely did.
2 comments:
What a party!! You can tell some of the shots were taken at the end of the day. I see the "filthy kids" that everyone was telling me about starting to come through!!
Once again, GREAT SHOTS!!! So natural of so many of them. Nate's shots especially are priceless since he is usually the one running away from the camera. :)
:( I really wish we had been there. Thanks for helping me see it all though! I appreciate it!! xoxo
Super pictures....can't believe I am JUST seeing these! The ones of Adi and Nate were the most precious! Thank you for documenting the day through your lense :)
I have these ones, right?
Post a Comment