Monday, March 8, 2010

Did Somebody Say Birthday!?

Sofia and Luke both celebrated their first birthday this weekend.  Sofi's birthday party was on Saturday and Luke's was on Sunday.  As you can see below, both were dressed appropriately for their parties (Luke's was circus themed).

Both Enjoyed their Cake...

And Opening Their Presents.

And Everyone Enjoyed the Parties!  
Although some spent a little more time sleeping than partying.
Happy Birthday 1 Year Olds!!!  We had a great time and were so glad that we could take part in your special day.

Before we made the trip home we took some time to enjoy a walk in the beautiful sunny weather.
And as we were heading back home, we were all HAPPY
and EXHAUSTED!

6 comments:

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

I may be a bit partial, but I think Sophia is one of the most beautiful babies ever!!!!!
I wish I could have been there to celebrate the special birthdays! It's so sad, though, because it means that Brock's going to be 1 in just 6 weeks :( It happens too fast!
Grant is absolutely delicious. So chubby and happy looking! I bet you two are having so much fun with him!

allison said...

awesome photo-journalism! I feel like I was a part of the fun!!! What a great time you all had!

The DeMotte Seven said...

Awesome pics Jeff! Thanks so much for posting. If we had to wait for Jen...it might be months!!! So great to finally see Grant's wonderful chubb in person!

Hetrick family said...

Wowzers, I am impressed--you beat ME to a post. Clearly I am slacking.

You got such great pictures, I am going to need a cd/email of a few of them (please).

It really was a great weekend!! Thanks for everything!!

cristy said...

Aww! What fun parties! I can't believe they are already 1! Before you (we) know it, you be posting Grants birthday picture -- though fromm the pictures he looks to be in no hurry to grow up. He seems to have the baby thing down!

The Fiscus Family said...

That was such a fun weekend!!! Geez, seeing all of your posts makes me really realize how behind my blog is.....YIKES!!!!