Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beautiful Day for a Hike

Today the temp was 65 (believe it or not) and so we decided to head out for a family hike.


Everything is still brown but it was beautiful nonetheless.

Luna jumped out of the car and hit the ground running (as always)

Grant enjoyed his ride in the Snugli and managed to stay awake for the whole hike.

I am glad that we made it outside today because the forecast for the next few days....
near 100% chance of rain.

5 comments:

Hetrick family said...

I see we had a similar plan yesterday, although we had to "hike" around the neighborhood blocks (ugh).

I can do you one better though--I actually got out the kids summer clothes!! I know, ridiculous, but it felt so good to try on their new swimsuits and shorts outfits. Poor Sophia must have had on 10 new outfits as Liv and I giggled and clapped at how adorable her legs and arms are! We really miss out on some sweet baby skin during our long winters.

It's official--I am saving my pennies and buying your camera. Ever since your blue comment--it is all I see.

The Laws said...

Yea, what a gorgeous day it was. No summer clothes here though!

Uh oh, sorry!!! Actually, I thought about it myself on your last posting and thought your pics looked really good (no blue hue). Is it just the LCD screen or do you think they really show up blue?

Hetrick family said...

love love LOVE the new header!!! :)

cristy said...

YES! The new header is awesome!

Grant is such a cute boy & I especially like the "looks" he gives!

The Fiscus Family said...

Grant in that snugli....killing me!!!!