Saturday, February 6, 2010

2 Months Doesn't Get Much Cuter!!!

Things at the Law house are going well.  Grant is getting bigger by the day.  We found out just how big of a boy he is getting to be at his 2-month Dr. visit.  He weighs 15 lbs 6 oz which puts him off the charts for 2 month old boys.  He is in the 90th percentile for length and is 24.5 inches long. 

2 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Thatta BOY!!!!

Wowzers "off the charts" never looked so good!!!

Can't to see you when we get back. Pookie's party if not before!

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

He is so cute :) Off the charts, huh?!? You girls make some good, chubby babies :) And I thought Brock was good sized - he's 9 months and weighs 18lbs, 6oz. Hmm, I bet Grant beats him pretty soon :) I'm glad that things are still going well!