I was getting all teary-eyed at the sweet pictures of his fingers and toes and then----BAM---- That BELLY!!!!! And I busted out laughing.
Holy Cow Grant (p.s.--how does he not have a nickname yet--Boo is slacking!!)--You are the definition of delicious!! I want to blow raspberries on your chubby rolls. Thank you for this perfect post. It was just what I needed tonight to make me smile!! We love you Grant!!!XOXOXOXO
He is so cute :) I love how chubby he is, that belly is just delicious! You are taking some really great pictures of him, he looks so precious in all of them :)
TOO funny :) Looks like he has some cheeks, boo-bahs, and thighs to go with that chubber belly of his!!!!! Happy to see you are thriving, Grant! You are so lovable and squishy....wish we were kissing and squeezing you tight!!! Give him a few from us :)
6 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH... You totally got me!!
I was getting all teary-eyed at the sweet pictures of his fingers and toes and then----BAM---- That BELLY!!!!! And I busted out laughing.
Holy Cow Grant (p.s.--how does he not have a nickname yet--Boo is slacking!!)--You are the definition of delicious!! I want to blow raspberries on your chubby rolls. Thank you for this perfect post. It was just what I needed tonight to make me smile!! We love you Grant!!!XOXOXOXO
P.S.S--his man boobies are also perfection.
and seriously...where does he get that dark dark skin??
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!
He is so cute :) I love how chubby he is, that belly is just delicious! You are taking some really great pictures of him, he looks so precious in all of them :)
TOO funny :) Looks like he has some cheeks, boo-bahs, and thighs to go with that chubber belly of his!!!!! Happy to see you are thriving, Grant! You are so lovable and squishy....wish we were kissing and squeezing you tight!!! Give him a few from us :)
?!?! Who was signed in as me when they left that last comment???
It wasn't me!!
--Amy
So cute! He sure is packing on the weight! Love that round tummy!
Post a Comment