Here's an exhausted pair after a LOOONG day of labor.
...and here a a few more cute pics from the hospital.
I'll finish up with a couple pics from his first trip to the Dr. on Tuesday. Grant's weight was up to 7 lbs 8 oz from a low of 7 lbs 2 oz in the hospital and his jaundice is all but gone.







7 comments:
He is so beautiful! Lara - you look fantastic! I'm so happy for you that he's such an easy baby, that's definitely nice :) Just enjoy every minute with him, he's so precious :)
Thanks for sharing Jeff! Love the last one Lara! Beautiful! So happy! Way to go with the weight gain!! Take care!
he really is so darn cute...even down to his tiny wrinkly toes!!!! Thanks for posting more of him :) See you soon!!!!
Boy is he EVER!!!
It was so good to see him again. I can't get over how much he has changed in a week!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend with Jen and Pook--how fun!!!
Jeff--I was looking back at your posts. Your "Boy-oh boy" post DID turn out to be right, then I laughed in the comments you even talked about your "Grant" proposal!! There was foreshadowing ALL OVER THAT thing. As if you knew all along :)
I love the last picture of him and Lara...can't wait to see more of the cute little guy!
really sweet pictures! Lara, you look great & right at home a new momma!
Post a Comment