Our baby is still pretty content in Lara's belly. At last weeks Dr's appointment Lara was about 50% effaced and around 2cm dilated. At this morning's appointment she was right about the same place. Our hospital bags are packed and we are anxiously awaiting the newest member of our family. Lara is still working full-time and getting along pretty well.
5 comments:
Come on baby! Don't stay too long....we all want to know who and what you are :)
Lara is hard core.
I can't believe she is willing to risk just giving up 3 sick days.
Really...where did I come from!!?!?!
Because, I would've called in Thur, Fri, and Mon.
You looked so beautiful this weekend, Lara...and so ready to go. Your house and nursery are perfect--now bring on the baby!! I WILL HAVE MY CELL PHONE WITH ME UNTIL I GET THE CALL!!!! XOXOXO GOOD LUCK!!
The baby will be here so soon. Your counter says that you have 1 day to go... I am sure excited to hear all the good news.
Amy is right, Lara is one tough cookie!
I worked up to the bitter end as well, but Peter arrived almost 2 weeks late, so I did end up having 2 weeks to myself as we anxiously waited.
We'll continue to think of you all & send our well wishes your way!
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! RIGHT!?!?!!
Have you been doing those tasks recommended to get this ball rolling?
I was told to:
Go hiking.
Go driving down bumpy roads.
and well...you know the other one ;)
We are on pins and needles over here, while (I am assuming) you are going about your day at work!!
Aim - we are 2 for 3, not many bumpy roads in the area! :)
Post a Comment