The most adorable belly....& belly picture EVER!!!!!! Great job to the pair (or three) of you :) I love seeing the nursery in the background too, nice touch! Really, what a memorable picture as you anticipate your 1st child's birth!!!! We just can't wait to meet this little one, so SOON now....
Lara! You look so beautiful in this picture :) I am so excited to see your new baby....just ask Amy, I'm constantly asking her about you! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news and see pictures of your beautiful new blessing....any day now :)
6 comments:
The most adorable belly....& belly picture EVER!!!!!! Great job to the pair (or three) of you :) I love seeing the nursery in the background too, nice touch! Really, what a memorable picture as you anticipate your 1st child's birth!!!! We just can't wait to meet this little one, so SOON now....
So beautiful. I welled up a little on this one!
Ahhh...perfection. You look beautiful, Toot--just beautiful.
Lara you are super lucky that Jeff is so into photography, you are going to reap some amazing benefits of his skill.
Jeff--making magic with the Rebel already, I see. It's gorgeous. EAGERLY anticipating the birth. We're thinking and praying daily...
wow...such an awesome picture!
hey, if you send me your e-mail address i'll add you to my private family blog (assuming you want to check it out:)
allysmith2002(at)gmail.com
6 days to go!!!!!!!!
Although, in order to still be a contender for the $25 gift card, you need to have this baby sometime tomorrow?????
That's possible :)
Lara! You look so beautiful in this picture :) I am so excited to see your new baby....just ask Amy, I'm constantly asking her about you! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news and see pictures of your beautiful new blessing....any day now :)
Post a Comment