Monday, September 14, 2009

Showered with Love (& Gifts)

Lara had her baby shower on Saturday. Although I hid in the basement the majority of time playing wii and watching football on the big screen (Thanks Jed!!!), it seemed to be a great one. From the decorations....to the food.....to the activities, it was all amazing. Thank you everyone so much for everything. We came home with a carload of gifts and I think all we need now is a baby. I'll now direct you to Amy's blog for a great recap of the event.

2 comments:

Hetrick family said...

I do what I can Jeffy, I do what a can. I love how you simply direct traffic and it saves you downloading pictures. You are a smart man, a very smart man :) I am glad Lara enjoyed her day. That was all that really mattered!

Fresh-You said...

Lara, ...or Jeff, please tell Lara, ...she (actually both of you!) looked SO happy, and pretty (Lara :)! That baby won't be able to be anything but a ball of sunshine with you guys as parents!