Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aside from all the beautiful scenery we got to see bighorn sheep, elk, mule deer, moose, marmots, coyote, and fox. Lara and I could not believe all the elk. At dusk we would drive back into the park and watch them at their watering hole.

A few more pretty pics from our hikes.

3 comments:

Hetrick family said...

How'd you get the shot of the two of you?? It's a great one. Love the sheep shot too. We didn't see any of those when we were there!

Looks like you guys picked the right destination!!!

The Laws said...

Hey Aim! Yes, we were very happy with our choice. As far as the pictures go, we have a tiny tripod about 5 inches tall that has movable bendy legs. It can stand on about anything and fits in your pocket.

Matt said...

WOW! Your pics look amazing, so I can only imagine how awesome the trip must have been. Jealousy, envy, these are two words that pop to mind, and that's just thinking about your mini-tripod with the bendy legs. I'm glad you had such a great experience and, since you enjoyed yourselves so much, I will forgive you for not visiting us, this once. :)