We finally bit the bullet and got new carpet installed. We decided to post a few before and after pics. Some of the "befores" are from when we did our walk through before buying the house. We are happy with the work we did and absolutely love that the upstairs is all carpet!
Great decision guys!! I love the color/type you chose! It really brightens up the place and makes it look so much newer! You must LOVE it! I really like the paint too!!
So...we'll be down to visit as soon as we can with THREE little ones, and Henry :) We'll push that cute little house to its limits!
I love it!!! Great job & what a difference! Especially the berber on the steps & hallway against the white railing! Your office looks great...glad that color worked out so well, makes me miss Leeper :) Can't wait to see the rooms all put together in person!!!! Miss you two~
2 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!
Great decision guys!! I love the color/type you chose! It really brightens up the place and makes it look so much newer! You must LOVE it! I really like the paint too!!
So...we'll be down to visit as soon as we can with THREE little ones, and Henry :) We'll push that cute little house to its limits!
Again, it looks fantastic!
I love it!!! Great job & what a difference! Especially the berber on the steps & hallway against the white railing! Your office looks great...glad that color worked out so well, makes me miss Leeper :) Can't wait to see the rooms all put together in person!!!! Miss you two~
Post a Comment