Lara has a new work schedule in which she puts in a 12 hour work day on Sunday but has Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off. I started teaching a Population Biology lab last week and I am really enjoying it. I think pretty much everyone looking at this would know that my PhD research came to a halt last summer due to a lack of funding. It appears as though I will have a new advisor and start a new research project. Since I am starting a new project from scratch, I will be working on my degree for awhile yet. The good news is that Lara and I enjoy the area and love our old house. I will be sure to give some specifics about my new project once things are concrete.
Speaking of our old house, today I went into our basement and closed the door behind me. In a normal house this wouldn't be a problem. In our 1920's built house it was. The door knob would not open the door from the basement side. Luckily, I had my tool chest downstairs and was able to remove the knob and rescue myself within a few minutes. I actually love the old doors but I may need to upgrade a few of the door knobs!!!
1 comment:
:)That story is hilarious Jeff!!!
Thanks so much guys for coming up! We had such a nice visit with you. Alivia wants you to come back!!!
We are super excited about the film festival. Just have to figure out babysitting arrangements for our 8 week old :):)
Post a Comment