We had the kids Thursday night and everyone had a ball carving our humongous pumpkin we got this year. Check out the finished product...love it!!!! Thanks girls for such a fun night. Sure will miss you guys when your not right down the road.
Awesome pumpkin!! I love the girls all dressed up in your scrubs tops! :) It will be different not having kids to visit whenever you want. Maybe that will lead you two to having some of your own :):) Just kidding...they aren't going to be THAT far away!
The kids had tons of fun, I'm jealous I wasn't there to carve that sucker!!!!!! It looks great on your porch! Thanks for watching and entertaining them, we appreciate it so much :)
Hi Guys! I just discovered your blog. Great pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again. The next birthday is pretty far away, hopefully moving day comes first! Bon
3 comments:
Awesome pumpkin!! I love the girls all dressed up in your scrubs tops! :) It will be different not having kids to visit whenever you want. Maybe that will lead you two to having some of your own :):) Just kidding...they aren't going to be THAT far away!
The kids had tons of fun, I'm jealous I wasn't there to carve that sucker!!!!!! It looks great on your porch! Thanks for watching and entertaining them, we appreciate it so much :)
So where are the photos of your costume?????
Hi Guys!
I just discovered your blog. Great pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again. The next birthday is pretty far away, hopefully moving day comes first! Bon
Post a Comment