Jeff and I had a busy, yet wonderful weekend. It started off with a detour to Benezette on the way home for Nathans 1st birthday party. It was a perfect fall day to make the trip. The leaves were beautiful and we were lucky enough to see some elk as well. It was only the 2nd time Jeff had been there and last time he didn't see anything. We were in for a treat when we rounded the bend off the main road and cars were pulled over everywhere. Here's what was right there.

The overview had a little of both elk and whitetail.
1 comment:
I wish we had made it there this year. It is always so beautiful!! I was amazed at the leaves back home! They look nothing like that here. So good to see you guys! I am still planning on coming down this weekend! See you then!
Post a Comment